Tax Amendment Act 2009 included several changes for the leasing economy. This for instance includes the facilitation of excise tax in $19 GewStDV as well as the leasing branche's admission to the German Banking Act (KWG). Although the branche's requirements have been lessened, the banking supervision will focus on the management of the address risk of default as well as liquiditiy and operative risk. The plan is to establish an optimized and adequate risk management.
We offer competent support and product solutions to implement the supervisory requirements for leasing companies:
- MaRisk Health Check — Audit and recommendations for the MaRisk accomplishment
- Concepting an adequate risk management
- Solutions to identify and rate operative risks
- Adequancy of risk capital report
- Data analysis regarding credits exceeding one million euros
- Improving the existing reporting processes
- Security guidelines for IT concepts
- Standard reporting and analyzation modules (e.g. Basel II reporting, IAS Fair Value reporting, Standard OLAPs for risk managment)
On January 1st, 2009 the new leasing supervisory comes into effect. Even small companies have to comply with the new terms and conditions until the December 31st, 2009. To support small and medium-sized companies with setting up a adequate risk management, S&N offers the MaRisk quick check which includes all releveant requirements and transforms the results into recommandations.
As a service provider for financial companies we work closely with leasing companies, espacially regarding the bank-specific conditions like Basel II or MaRisk. As an active partner of BDL we have focussed on leasing supervisory from the beginning.