Together we plan your training or programme of studies
S&N accompanies young people from the school to apprenticeships and studies to professionals for IT projects on the target markets. Additionally S&N offers individual possibilities for personal further education and career development.
The financing is supported by the corresponding apprenticeship pay, apprenticeship and performance based remuneration for student employees and interns, fees for theses and scholarships.
We strive to always provide you with new and current topics as well as IT skills which guarantee you and us maximum benefits. We do not stand still. External and internal training, exchanges of experience and independent learning are opportunities which we offer all employees.
You can get personally involved in all phases of the apprenticeship, further education or studies and within the framework conditions; help determine scheduling, sequences and contents of the training elements. In order to find your individual learning and working rhythm and be able to develop, we also make flexible working hours.
What we offer
We offer you varied and interesting training as well as professional collaboration with colleagues who like you are looking for the challenge. Team spirit is the focus. In doing so, we take your personal ability into account and offer you attractive, personal development options.
Apprenticeship at S&N:
- IT Specialist in Application Development incl. Technical Advisor in Software Technologies (m/f)
- IT Specialist in Application Development incl. Technical Advisor in Software Technologies plus programme of study for Bachelor of Arts Business (m/f)
- IT Specialist in System Integration incl. Technical Advisor in Integrated systems (m/f) plus programme of study for Bachelor of Arts Business (m/f)
Dual Programme of study at S&N:
- Dual Bachelor programme of study for a Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences for Business
- Dual Bachelor programme for a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Practical internship at S&N:
As a recognised training facility, we cooperate with the following partners:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI)
- Siemens Professional Education (SPE)
- Ausbildungszentrum für Technik, Informationsverarbeitung und Wirtschaft (ATIW) [training centre for Technology, Information processing and Business]
- University of Paderborn
- Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft (FHDW) [Technical College for Trade and Industry]