The professional solution for a modern, structured file archive in SAP
If you have connected your SAP system to an archive, you probably know the problem that a so-called business object (such as vendor, purchase, order or equipment) dropped files can sometimes only be found later with difficulty.
The reason for this are the minimum recognition features, which are saved with SAP in the standard of each file as meta information, namely only the document type, and creation date.
This is where the SAP add on eFA of S&N AG comes in. It forwards this meta information to, for example, a document name of each file and an assignment within a folder structure. Of course, while maintaining audit compliance (e.g. compliance with legislation such as the minimum retention period of documents).
The enhanced File Archive thereby increases efficiency and employee satisfaction.
eFA can be used for all business objects in which SAP offers services for the object. This is the case in almost all transactions for managing data.
Examples: Customer (FD02), HR staff (PA20), FI document (FB02)
- Seamless integration with standard SAP ERP business objects
- Structured document storage
- Definition of the standard folder structure in SAP Customizing
- Individual, object-specific folder
- Comments fucntion for documents including changing documents
- Templates (DOC or XLS) with placeholders are filled in at runtime with information from SAP
- Attributes (for example: Transmitter, receiver, transmission date of e-mails) are stored and can be searched later
- Individual specification of user-definable attributes provided (e.g. "value of the contract")
- Export single folder or the whole folder structure onto the PC
- Deleting documents - if the document type permits stored according to a retention period
- Link with optional Microsoft ® Outlook - Add-in Mail to SAP Upload
The enhanced File Archive is in its own reserved namespace either as AAK (SAP Add-On Assembly Kit) delivered as a software component or transport.
The program comes without any modifications to the SAP standard system, it only adds to the so-called Generic Object Services (GOS) of the SAP standards.
Future SAP updates (keyword "SPAU adjustment") were thus not affected by this extension.
Pricing / contact
Our flexible pricing model makes it possible to create offers individually tailored to specific needs.
To contact us, please get in touch at
+49 (0) 9492-9410 - 0
We can also arrange an appointment for an online presentation or, if necessary, on-site at your location with you.
Here you will find the WebCast